Tuesday, March 2, 2010

OFF THE CUFF ENDING


Sadly today Lindell announced the end of "Off The Cuff" . He opened the blog in April of 2008, and started an assignment of old cold cases for The Jacksonville Daily News.

I found this blog in August of 2008, when I saw the list of cold case victims in Onslow County and my brother's name was not listed. His was a very old cold case, lingering since 1972. I contacted Lindell to add my brother's name to the list and as they say, the rest is history.

He has provided the citizens of Onslow County with a daily, up to the minute, news report on criminal happenings.
He is honest and dedicated and very important to our family. He has been taken off criminal reporting altogether and given a new assignment in Government /political reporting.
But on a bright note, he will be covering any new updates on our case!
We wish him success on his new assignment, he is a man with a mission!

No comments:

Post a Comment