Sunday, February 15, 2009

OUR FAVORITE REPORTER {AKA OUR ANGEL} RECEIVED A HIGHLY DESERVED RECOGNITION

Lindell stated on his blog, the following:
"I won 2nd Place in the state in the investigative reporting category for my work on the William Miller homicide. Am I proud of that, you damn right I am!
At the first of the week, I will be posting a collection of stories and memories about Bill Miller from his sisters and daughters. If it doesn’t tear you up, I’d be worried about it"

What wonderful news, of course we all think he was cheated and should have won 1st place!!
I am so happy for him and his family, he is so dedicated to his reporting and so deserving of the award.
What more can I say, that I have not already said about this kind caring person. Before the story on Billy is ended, this reporter will have won first place on this memorizing crime case.
Congradulations Lindell.

No comments:

Post a Comment