Tuesday, December 3, 2013



MY FIRST CHRISTMAS IN HEAVEN (author unknown)


I see the countless Christmas trees around the world below, with tiny lights, like Heaven's stars, reflecting on the snow.
the sight is so spectacular, please wipe away the tears for I am spending Christmas with Jesus Christ this year.
I hear the many Christmas songs that people hold so dear, but the sounds of music can't compare with the Christmas choir up here.
I have no words to tell you, the joy their voices bring, for it is beyond description, to hear the angels sing.
I know how much you miss me, I see the pain inside your heart, but I am not so far away, we really aren't apart.
So be happy for me, dear ones, you know I hold you dear, and be glad I'm spending Christmas with Jesus Christ this year.
I sent you each a special gift, from my heavenly home above. I sent you each a memory of my undying love.
After all, love is a gift more precious than pure gold. It was always more important in the stories Jesus told.
Please love and keep each other, as my Father said to do. For I can't count the blessings or love He has for each of you.
So have a Merry Christmas and wipe away that tear. Remember I am spending Christmas with Jesus Christ this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment